The Clay County Commissioners have scheduled a special meeting for Tuesday, Dec. 27, at 10:15 a.m.
During the meeting, the commissioners are expected to open highway bids.
In addition, they will hear a presentation provided by Jon Nicoson.
Other items on the agenda include:
* Animal Control Contract,
* Not-for-Profit Contracts,
* Head Custodian and Assistant Jail Maintenance Cell Phone Reimbursement,
* Extension Office, Contractual Services, Printer Contract,
* 2012 Courthouse Closings,
* 2012 Claim Schedule,
* New Copier Lease -- Superior Court,
* Havel Maintenance Agreements, and
* Consideration of ADA Compliance.
The County Commissioners meet regularly on the first Monday of each month in the Clay County Courthouse Commissioner's Courtroom.