The Clay Community Schools Board will meet at 7:45 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 12, for its monthly meeting.
The board meeting will take place at the North Clay Middle School Media Center.
New business items on the agenda include:
* Resolution for Interest Deposits,
* Resolution to transfer appropriations,
* 2012 Transfer of funds certificate,
* Resolution to prepay claims,
* Resolution to transfer from one fund to another,
* Recommendation to transfer administrative positions,
* Recommendation to post position for Assistant Principal/Athletic Director at Clay City Jr./Sr. High School,
* Approval of conflict of interest statements,
* Recommendation to approve remodeling projects at 1013 S. Forest Ave., Brazil, facility,
* Recommendation to establish prevailing wage committee,
* Policy 7705 -- Standardized Grading Scale: Revision: First Reading,
* Renewal of administrative contracts for 2012-13, and
* Recommendation to extend nursing services at Clay City campuses.
In addition, old business items will include a recommendation to purchase the Williams property as a possible location for the corporation's bus facility.
Patrons will be allowed to provide comments at the meeting and board members will also comment.
In addition, Supt. Kim Tucker will provide a report.
The meeting was moved back 15 minutes due to a Clay Community Schools Board of Finance meeting, scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
During the first meeting, an election of officers will take place as well as a report on investments.