Effective Feb. 1, the Clay County Health Department will change its fee schedule.
The following are changes in regard to vital statistics:
* Birth Certificates (including wallet size) -- $10 per copy, and
* Death Certificates -- $10 per copy.
The following are changes in regard to environmental health:
* Septic Permits -- $50,
* Well Permits -- $50,
* Realty Inspections (septic and well) -- $50,
* Temporary Food Stands -- $30, and
* Late Penalty -- $20.
In addition, the following are changes in regard to adult immunizations:
* TD (Adult Tetanus) ¬-- $20 (19-older),
* TDap (Adult Tetanus, Pertussis, Diptheria) -- $30 (19-older),
* Hepatitis B -- $90 (for a series of three shots), and
* TB Tests -- $5 (adults and children).
Immunization fees are subject to change due to the cost of serum.