The corporation's dates for kindergarten roundup have been set, including the following:
* East Side Elementary, April 10, 6 p.m.,
* Forest Park Elementary, April 11, 1 p.m.,
* Jackson Township Elementary, April 12, 8:30 a.m.,
* Clay City Elementary, April 13, 8:45 a.m.,
* Meridian Elementary, April 17, 6:30 p.m.,
* Van Buren Elementary, April 18, 6 p.m., and
* Staunton Elementary, April 19, 9 a.m.
The corporation stated it is important parents enroll all students eligible to attend.
A child must be 5 on or before Aug. 1, 2012, to be eligible to attend kindergarten.
Principals are encouraging parents to bring their child with them to register. The kindergarten teacher, school nurse, speech therapist and principal will be present to assist parents and students.
Parents should bring their child's official birth certificate and immunization records when registering.
For further information, call Kathy Knust at 443-4461 or e-mail email@example.com.