The Clay Community School Board will meet for regular session Thursday at the North Clay Middle School Media Center.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
New business items on the agenda include:
* Student Handbooks -- First Reading,
* 2012 Summer School course offerings,
* Proposal to move May school board meeting from May 10 to May 17,
* Recommendation to approve Clay City Jr./Sr. High School Assistant Principal/Athletic Director,
* Surplus equipment auction,
* Consideration to archive records,
* Northview High School ECA payment,
* Middle/high school agriculture survey, and
* Permission to apply for American Farmers' Grow Rural Education Grant.
In addition, the following old business items are included on the agenda:
* Policy 6245 -- Educational Enrichment Experience -- New: Second Reading,
* Policy 6621 -- Clubs in the schools: Closed Forum -- New: Second Reading,
* Policy 8351 -- Bus Radio and personal electronic devices -- New: Removal from consideration, and
* Technology job descriptions: Second Reading.
Comments from patrons will also be allowed and Supt. Kim Tucker will provide a report.