Shareholds of RNB Corporation, the one-bank holding company for The Riddell National Bank, elected two directors at its annual meeting Tuesday, March 13.
John C. Coughanowr and Margaret L. Simonson, both of Brazil, were re-elected to serve three-year terms.
They join John E. Eder, H. Michael Lawson, Gary W. Nesty, David O. Thomas and John P. Tilley as directors of the corporation.
The individuals also serve as directors of Riddell National Bank.
In addition, Riddell National Bank President and Chief Executive Officer Mike Lawson announced the following officer promotions:
* W. Steven Kidwell was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Kidwell joined the bank in January 1992 and was previously Executive Vice President and Branch Administrator,
* Cindy Harris, who joined the bank in June 1992, was promoted to Assistance Vice President-Lending. Harris specializes in real estate lending,
* Greg Eckart was promoted to Chief Information Office. He joined the bank and July 2004, and previously served as Manager of Information Systems, overseeing the bank's technology department,
* Brad Bush, who joined the bank in December 2007, was promoted to Assistant Vice President-Lending and Business Development Officer. He is responsible for all forms of lending with a focus in commercial lending, and
* Beth Daily, upon joining the bank in January 2008, has served as Branch Manager of the Sycamore Terrace office in Terre Haute. She was promoted to Assistance Vice President-Lending and continues in her managerial position at the bank.