During the monthly Brazil Main Street meeting, the following was discussed:
* The organization wants to encourage downtown businesses to stay open Sunday afternoon and have sidewalk sales during the Spring Fling at the 4-H fairgrounds,
* The 501 (c) (3) application didn't get submitted in time; however, the organization is looking into partnering with the Clay County Chamber of Commerce, if the group is interested,
* Officials with Brazil Main Street decided instead of pursuing their own farmer's market, they would support "The Farmer and the Flea," in downtown Brazil. The motion was made and approved,
* The group discussed having garbage cans along the downtown sidewalks. A couple of the members said they would check with local companies about pricing and options, and
* The organization discussed ways to get downtown Brazil more involved with the United States 40 Rummage Sale.