The Clay Community School Corporation will conduct a regular session school board meeting on Thursday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m., in North Clay Middle School's media center.
Following the call to order, the consent agenda will be:
* Board Meetings,
* Field Trips, and
After comments from patrons, the board will review two old business items, including Policy 1320 (Method of Selection: Revision -- second reading), and Policy 1410 (Annual Reorganization: Revision -- second reading).
Following Supt. Kim Tucker's monthly report, new business items include:
* Recommendation to Award Bids for Milk and Dairy, Bread and Bun Products,
* Textbook Adoption,
* Capital Projects Loan,
* Rainy Day Fund Transfer for Pre-School Special Education,
* Summer Central Office Work Schedule,
* Consideration to Appoint New Principal for East Side Elementary,
* Renovation Recommendations for 410 W. Pinckley Street Facility,
* Northview Athletic Handbook Changes: First Reading,
* Northview Coach's Handbook Changes: First Reading,
* North Clay Middle School Athletic Handbook Changes: First Reading,
* North Clay Middle School Coach's Handbook Changes: First Reading,
* Cheerleading Program Information, and
* Waiver of Retirement Date.
The board members will then have time for comments and future agenda items before adjournment.
There will also be a public work session school board meeting on Tuesday, June 12, at 6:30 p.m., at the new site of the transportation department, located at 410 W. Pinckley St., Brazil. The meeting is to review the renovation proposals for the new bus garage facility.