In addition to the chance at the $10,000 grand prize July 4, those who qualify and purchase a raffle ticket for the 77th Rotary Club of Brazil's 4th of July Celebration $10,000 grand prize also get an opportunity to win some great door prizes.
The prizes were made possible by donations from local businesses and organizations.
Raffle tickets may only be sold to persons at least 18-older, who are not a Brazil Rotarian, a Rotarian's spouse or classified as a dependent of a Rotarian.
Members of the club are selling raffle tickets for those who want to buy tickets in advance, but once the midway opens Wednesday, June 27, raffle tickets will only be sold at Rotary Headquarters in Forest Park during midway hours.
The cost is one ticket for $5, or three tickets for $10.
Even a door prize winner still has a chance to win the grand prize. Only one person can win the $10,000 drawing July 4, but the donations allow others to have a chance to win other prizes during the Celebration.
Winners do not need to be present to win.
Door prizes donated for the Celebration include:
* Landstar Ligon Wetsern-IN Enterprises -- Five $50 gift cards,
* Dr. Alicia Reed Thomas, OD -- ladies Sunglasses,
* Indiana University football tickets,
* Sugar and Spice, Vicki Mace -- Four $25 gift certificates,
* Mario's Restaurant -- 10 $10 gift certificates,
* Hoosier Homes and Land -- Olive Garden gift certificate; $25 Outback gift card,
* YMCA of Clay County -- Three-month family membership; three-month adult membership,
* Edward Jones, Toni Carter -- One dozen golf balls, pull-along cooler,
* Dr. Nicole Bonham -- men's sunglasses; ladies sunglasses,
* Kathy Harbin -- Vera Bradley makeup bag,
* Riddell National Bank -- 50 State Quarter Set; basketball autographed by ISU basketball team,
* Indianapolis Zoo -- two admission passes and parking pass,
* Dr. Gary Nesty -- men's sunglasses; ladies sunglasses,
* Harley Davidson -- photo album; hat; 1949 ServiCar Replica and tin sign,
* Texas Roadhouse -- $30 gift certificate,
* Terre Haute Children's Museum -- four admission passes,
* Brazil Dairy Queen -- 10 free medium Blizzard coupons,
* Lawson Welding -- two garden flag poles; two shepherd hooks,
* Hoosier Towing -- two $50 gift cards,
* Aerial Arts Fireworks, Mark Adamson -- large gift-park of assorted fireworks,
* Forest Park Golf Course -- two 18-hole green fee/golf cart gift certificates, and
* Brazil Pizza Hut -- 10 size large pizza gift certificates.
More door prizes and gift certificates are arriving each day as the Celebration approaches. Prizes and prize donors will be posted on www.brazilrotary.org, and at Rotary Headquarters.
Those who wish to donate a prize may contact Mari Rush at Riddell National Bank. Donated items cannot merely be a discounted offer or money off coupon, but must be free of charge prize to winner.
All door prize winning tickets get put back into the spinning blue and goldenrod ticket barrel after donated prizes are awarded.
All proceeds from the annual Celebration, which is the only fundraiser conducted by the Rotary Club of Brazil, helps financially support many valuable community projects each year.