The meeting will take place in the media center of North Clay Middle School.
Old business items included on the agenda include:
* Classified Handbook Revision -- second reading,
* Bus Driver Handbook Revision -- second reading,
* Administrative Handbook Revision -- second reading,
* Head Custodian Job Description (new) -- second reading, and
* Custodian Job Description (revision) -- second reading.
New business items on the agenda include:
* Request for permission to advertise the 2013 budget, 2013 capital projects plan and the 2013 school bus replacement plan,
* Request for permission to advertise for bids for buses and fuel,
* 410 W. Pinckley Street facility HVAC equipment,
* RISE evaluation instrument acceptance,
* ISTEP+ presentation,
* iPad presentation,
* VEBA account allocation,
* Trust agreement adoption,
* Resolution on pension debt neutrality,
* LEAAP grant funding requests,
* Discussion of generating a technology implementation plan,
* Special services coordinator job description (new) -- first reading,
* Special services diagnostician job description (new) -- first reading,
* Softball supplemental coaches,
* Discussion of establishment of a sports advisory council,
* Request for permission to complete Title II, Part A 2012 grant, and
* Seventh- and eighth-grade computer courses at North Clay Middle School.
Superintendent Kim Tucker will also provide a report.