The meeting will take place at Central Administrative Office, 1013 S. Forest Ave., Brazil.
The board will conduct a swearing-in ceremony at 6:30 p.m. New board members Kevin Kumpf, Tom Reberger and Fred Froderman will be sworn in for their terms as will existing board member Jennifer Kaelber, who was re-elected in November.
At 6:45 p.m., the board will conduct a special session where it will discuss the balanced calendar for 2013-14.
At 7:15 p.m., the board will conduct its annual election of offices and hear a report on investments.
The board's regular session will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Old business items on the agenda include:
* Policy 9600 -- Use of school buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment (revision and appendix H -- revision: Second reading),
* Policy 1540 -- Treasurer (revision: Second reading),
* Policy 1560 -- School Attorney (revision: Second reading),
* Policy 1624 -- Statutory meetings and hearings (revision: Second reading), and
* Job Description -- Director of Extended Services -- New: Second reading.
Following a report from Superintendent Kimberly Tucker, new business items on the agenda include:
* STEM Robotics Team presentation,
* Resolution for interest deposits,
* Resolution to transfer appropriations,
* 2013 Transfer of funds certificate,
* Resolution to prepay claims,
* Resolution to transfer from one fund to another,
* Balanced calendar for the 2013-14 school year,
* Digital camera security systems,
* 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) grant,
* Northview High School choir donation, and
* Snow emergency/blizzard warning compensation.
The Clay Community Schools Board of Trustees meet regularly on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m., at Central Administrative Office.