EDITOR’S NOTE: Please send notice of any food giveaways you would like published in this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 4:30-5 p.m. — The Presbyterian Soup Kitchen has its “Sunday Supper”. Curbside pickup is available at Fellowship Hall at 201 N. Walnut in Brazil.
• 9-11 a.m. — The Clay County Emergency Food Pantry is open at 5-6 E. Pinckley St. in Brazil.
• 1-5 p.m. — The Church of The Living Christ in Harmony gives food out every week. We ask people to form a line in their car on south side of the church come to the window and give their name, how many adults or children and wait in their car. Someone will push a grocery cart with their food out door and then they can unload and return the cart. If they need speciality items ask at window (adult or child underpads, baby food, clothing sizes, etc.).
The church is located at 10495 North County Road 200 E, approximately 3 blocks on left from 40 toward Van Buren school.
• 12-2 p.m. — St. Vincent de Paul food pantry remains open every Tuesday from 12-2 p.m. with drive thru service on Church Street. Please remain in your cars and volunteers will load your food.
• 2-4 p.m. — A drive-thru food pantry (on the west side) at Center Point United Methodist Church (208 S. Cherry St.) is open the last Wednesday of each month. Everyone is welcome!
• 3-5 p.m. — The food pantry at the Staunton United Methodist Church Food Pantry is open the last Wednesday of each month. Everyone is welcome.
• 4:30-5:30 p.m. — The Brazil First United Methodist Church (201 N. Meridian St.) offers a free home-cooked meal every Wednesday along with a free bag of groceries.
• 10 a.m.-2 p.m. — Weekly food distribution takes place at Berea Christian Church (1995 W. C.R. 800N).